Re: Tradestation - Tracking Cente

>I was wondering if anyone knows a way of reading orders from Tracking Centre
>in a similar to how Tradebolt works.
>As I have created a automated interface and I am looking a the best way to
>send the signals from Tradestation.

Have you installed the TradeStation SDK?  It comes with documentation on
accessing the classes and methods in the tracking center.

Also, if you're making something that will eventually compete with
TradeBolt, and you want to make money from it, please consider
selling it up-front rather than charging a per-transaction fee like
TradeBolt has been wanting to do.

-Alex