Re: OT:Wireless?

Hello Mark,

Wireless products are getting better by the day.  Linksys and Netgear
are popular.  I would pick Linksys over Netgear, because Netgear, like
many others, was likely too hastily in having all their parts made in China at the
expense of circuit board quality control issues.  So you
might find that you have to keep swapping Netgears until you have a
unit that works properly.  I never had this problem with Linksys, however.

I would pay close attention to the security issues, however.  It depends on
where you live with respect to other people.  If you live in
relative close proximity to computer-nerdy teenagers, I would shitcan
the wireless idea.