Format Indicator - missing input names

Hi All,

This is the first time I have encountered this issue.

I add data to a chart... all happy campers

Then I add an indicator (etc)

I get to the section to change the inputs - i have a 25kb pic i tried to
attach but I don't think the omega list allowed it through. I don't know
what the file size limitation is with emails to this list.

The Plot names are missing and the currently selected input value is missing

I can double click on where the input name should be and everything comes
up fine.

I can plot the indicator fine and everything is ok except for the missing
input names.

Has anyone seen or dealt with this before?
Regards,
Paul