Re: Registry correction for Format problem

Ian,

Here is what someone else posted on it some time ago.

Jimmy Snowden

I had same problem.  Here is solution.  Periodically it has to be repeated.

1.  Close Tradestation and Global Server
2.  You must edit the registry as follows:
        HKEY_CURRENT_USER
        Software
        Omega Research
        Tradestation by Omega Research
        Settings
3.  Double click Expression Width and enter 42 in Hexadecimal Format and
click OK
4.  Double click InputNameWidth and enter 2c in Hexadecimal Format and click
OK
5.  Close registry and restart computer.

I don't know if it is essential to restart computer or not.  It seems to
work without restarting, but I was told to restart