Re: AW: Alternative data supplier

A possibility but it begs the (doubtless common) question - what's the
difference between the data types? Genesis creates both CSI and
Metastock data and I decided back then to use CSI data. Pinnacle only
seems to support Metastock (and ASCII, of course, but that's a hassle to
load).

Okay, I know the physical differences between CSI and Metastock data
which is why I chose CSI. Running some strategies on both data types can
produce markedly different results and I'd prefer to stick with CSI.

As well as soliciting further data supplier suggestions, can I ask what
data formats are generally preferred for end of day data, and what the
thoughts are about using CIS vs Metastock data?

Ian