daily downloader that works

If anyone is looking for a good daily downloader; look at "quotelf" it
integrates directly with the omega downloader and downloads directly into
the omega downloader in the correct format.  It works with supercharts, ts4
and 2000i and downloads from yahoo and one or two others.  It is really easy
to setup.  I just downloaded their 30 day trial version yesterday and
downloaded about 5,000 stocks about 3 years data each.  It worked virtually
flawlessly for me.  They charge 69 one time and I saw somewhere that it was
marked down to 49 now.  I have nothing to do with this company, but have
been looking for something like this for awhile and this one seems to work.
---