Alternative data supplier

I've been collecting end of day data for about 70 futures from Genesis.
As well as the individual contracts for each market, they do a
continuous contract which is calculated and adjusted automatically,
ideal for backtesting. When you download an update, the new data is
automatically appended to the old, contracts expired and all the
housekeeping taken care of. It can save the data in several formats
including MetaStock and CSI (which is the main one I use). The data is
selected in TS from a "3rd Party Directory" so you don't have to go
through the Global Server which reduces the number of markets you have
to scroll through.

However, they reckon that the program/system I've been using for
downloading, NavWin, is coming to the end of its life and they say they
will be unable to support it as the server manufacturers no longer make
or support the hardware.

Anyway, it's already proving flaky. However, they want a one-off fee of
$250 to upgrade to new software. I already paid $395 for NavWin,
admittedly some years ago, but I never used the program's charting
facilities and I won't use those of the new software so I am reluctant
to pay this on top of the $45/monthly cart for the data.

So, can anyone recommend another data supplier who offers a similar
service but without such a loaded front-end?

Ian