AW: Yahoo, data, etc.

Yaroll.
Actually I am quite happy with the quality of the Yahoo data (US). On
top of that I can key in the symbol from nearly any exchange in the
world and get the historical data. Or I download the whole history of a
full portfolio at once and get it updated every day. No other data
vendor offers that!
With Yahoo you can also get RT price update for free. This is quite
handy if you have 50 stops to follow and want to know which one is
closest to your stop.
http://www.wealth-lab.de/cgi-bin/WealthLab.DLL/getpage?page=QM-Screensho
t.htm

vk