Re: Blank Strategy Performance Report??

If this is happening out of market hours and you are giving it plenty
of time to compute then maybe what I call a registry clean install of
TS2ki is due.  It is really easy and fast.  It only takes a few
seconds longer than a regular install except you have to put in your
password and after the install you have to configure all the things
you customized.  Things like the toolbar in charting.  Holiday list if
you keep it up.  Nothing real hard.

You can make a backup of your Omega Research folder if you want to but
actually I tell people to do it but haven't done it myself in a couple
of years.  It is your risk.

1. Reboot
2. This is optional but I like to do it.  Using XP or Win2000 use
windows explorer go to Documents and Setting\your name\local
settings\temp.  Delete everything in the temp folder.  If you are
using some other OS then search for *.tmp and then delete all of them
when search finishes.
3. Go to Start-Run-type in regedit and ok.  When the registry opens
you can back it up, I don't, then expand HKEY_LOCAL_USER then expand
software then scroll down to the Omega Research folder.  Delete the
whole folder.
4. Reboot.
5. Now install TS2ki.  Have your password ready.

Now notice we didn't do anything to the original Omega Research folder
with all your systems and data except possibly make a copy if it
somewhere else.  When you crank up TS2ki you should be running like
new but with your systems and data intact.  This whole process takes
less than 30 minutes and it does a world of good.  It doesn't fix
corrupt workspaces or corrupt data.  Those are another story.

Best regards,
  Jimmy Snowden
mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxx

Wednesday, October 8, 2003, 7:45:06 AM, you wrote:

AP> Hi,

AP> Just recently my TS2000i has started showing a blank Strategy
AP> Performance Report window when I run a system test.  The Optimisation
AP> Report shows up fine.  I have reinstalled SP5 but it made no difference.
AP> Does anyone have an explanation for this? At the moment I am unable to
AP> see the results of any of my testing.

AP> Thanks,
AP> Adrian

Outgoing mail scanned by Norton