Re: redrawing charts....

Alex Matulich wrote:
> > If i uncheck the "update every tick", will my charts still update?
>
> Yes, they'll update at the end of every bar instead.  "Update every
> tick" causes your indicators to be recalculated every time a new
> tick comes in.  This is useful if you're waiting for the indicator
> to reach some value intra-bar before manually placing a market
> order,

With this you probably mean that you anticipate the comming order
so you can place the order and press execute at the moment the
bar is finished so you will trade exactly at the same time as your
trading system is taking orders ?

Just curious... because that is the way i use it and my guess would
be that many users use the update every tick feature to anticipate
comming things.

Greetings