Re: Easylanguage Expert - 1/2 Price special

Hi Philippe,

I convert ideas into code for a living. I can use Easy language, or
create a Dll in a high level language that anyone can follow (Power
Basic) that will execute as fast as a low level language like C -
about 2000x faster than Easy Language.

A Dll can be called with Easy Language from TradeStation and can
do anything including creating windows with data in them, complex
file operations, communicate with other applications, ask for user
input etc etc in addition to performing very  complex processing at
very high speed.

A dll can be called from any platform (TradeStation, Metastock or a
custom stand alone application)

I have coded for many traders and institutions, some on this board,
and have a long list of references available to anyone upon request.

I use a non disclosure agreement for almost all my work so that
your ideas are protected. I have worked on 10 yr track record
systems of well known traders that sell for $100k and new ideas.

I have converted ideas to code for people that were told "it could
not be done" because I have a strong engineering  math
background and I use a lateral approach to problem solving.

I do not have a minimum hourly requirement and I offer a half price
introductory rate to first time clients.

Please contact me privatly for more information.

Regards
Mike