VXO.X on DTN Satellite

Folks,

I had our customer support group take a look at this symbol in TS running
DTN Satellite.  Here is what they did to get it updating:

Go to the Global Server, select the Symbol Portfolio tab, in the drop down
box select All Indices from the selections.  Now right click inside the
window and click on Insert Symbol.  The Insert Symbols Into Portfolio
window will come up now click on the Add New box. The Add Symbol window
will display, in the window make sure that the Data Source is set to DTN,
the Category is set to Index,  the Symbol put VXO.X all caps, and the
Exchange set to Auto Detect.   Now click on OK. Now a window will appear
that says The added symbols requires additional information, click on OK.
The Add Index window will appear, click on OK.

Here is a graphic showing the chart:  http://www.dtnma.com/images/vxo.bmp
.

The process codes were sent Monday night.  This test was done on a
computer with TS which wasn't hooked up to our feed for the past week.  We
started the TS software and was able to chart VXO.X.  Hopefully this will
help people get it running.  If not, let customer support know!

Jay Froscheiser