Range Counter

I'm trying to write a commentary to attach to my S&P Systems that informs me
of the cumulative AvgTrueRange multiplied by the S&P Point Value for the
trading year.  I'm trying to get the day to day dollar swings.  I want the input
value to be the number of trading days that have occurred year to date.  I'm
having problems configuring the counter to accomplish this.  Any help would be
appreciated.

Regards,
N.H.

If Month(Date) <>  Month(Date[1]) Then Counter = 0;

If Month(Date) = Month(Date) Then Counter = Counter + 1;

If CheckCommentary then begin
    if Weekday <> 0
    then begin

    CommentaryCL ("AvgRange:", AvgTrueRange(counter)* 250.00) ;
        end;
end;