Re: disk imagining

Note about Ghost 2003.......

I just upgraded to 2003 and the software now wants to mark hardrives and
suggests that if the hardrive isn't marked, the copy will be inferior.  Also a
warning of license violation is given. (One machine only for the standard s/w,
if I understand correctly.)

I'd like to know a bit more about this as I Ghost from one machine to another
over a LAN or least used to.  Anyone considering the purchase of Ghost, should
investigate this limitation.

Hope someone can clarify this issue.

Happy trading,
Bob

> I just tried CASPER as a few subscribers to the list wrote how happy they
were. Just one catch though, for me at least. It doesn’t let you resize a
partition ☹ I believe GHOST does that. I’d like to be able to image drives to a
file over a LAN, and also change partition sizes on PCs. Any suggestions
appreciated.