Re: RPC server unavailable

On Monday, September 22, 2003, 10:15:09 AM, Gary Fritz wrote:

GF> I've gotten the nasty little "RPC Server Unavailable" error in
GF> TS2k.

I get these quite often, MUCH more often when I try to 'load up" TS2k
with lots of long/complex/big stuff to do, and/or lots of workspaces.

This is OFFLINE, and I can recover gracefully most of the time without
rebooting. This is probably too risky for on-line use, though, because
TS2k can then be a bit erratic. When non-graceful, I have to rebuild
the data base - a long process (hours) - way too long to operate
on-line.

ztrader