Re: How to read the angle of a line, or between two points?

John,

If you are using the icon that looks like a pencil to me to put a line
on the chart you should see the angle in the yellow box as you place
the line and after it is set if you use the arrow type pointer and
simply click on the line it will show the angle in the yellow box.  If
not then I would ask for a refund from Tradestation or install
whichever is quicker.

Best regards,
  Jimmy Snowden
mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxx