TS phantom bar?

Hello,

  Does anyone know what the purpose of the invisible bar is? This is
  right after the last bar and between the price scale. You can see
  this by using the "G|" cursor.

  I'd like to turn this off because it is getting executed by TS. One
  of my indicators is occasionally plotting a point on the actual last
  data bar when it should not be. I went through the indicator's
  calculations and they are correct for the last actual data bar. This
  point should not be plotted on this bar.

  This "phantom" bar is actually getting executed. Where it's getting
  the data from I don't know. It says that the date is "9/22/2003" so
  maybe it is telling me what will happen on Monday! The information
  popup for this bar is blank except for data and time. If you use the
  no frills TS 7 debugger, you will see that all calculated values are in fact
  calculated with some unknown data.

  The point should be getting plotted on the phantom bar according to
  TS's "phantom data" but TS puts the indicator's plot on the actual
  last data bar which is also incorrect.

  Any insight is appreciated.

--
Best regards,