From: Brian S. Hanley [mailto:Brian.Hanley@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2003 5:03 PM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Graphing/Charting Packages

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a graphing/charting package
for use with custom technical analysis software?

I might like to move away from all-in-one packages
such as TradeStation which handle not only datafeed,
but also technical analysis and charting.

I am looking for something which either (1) can be
fed indicator data in real-time from my technical
analysis app, or (2) can be integrated into my TA
app in order to graph indicator data, etc,.

I'd like to be able to plot indicators in real-time,
as I said; scroll back to review the performance of
the indicators versus a security's performance, click
on the chart and get a read-out of the price of the
security and the value of all plotted indicators, etc,.

Basically a lot of the same stuff as TradeStation,
but limited to the charting, and which I can use
with custom TA software.

Any recommendations?

Brian