[no subject]

I was wondering anyone could advise me on how I could write an alert, which
I could insert on Radar Screen, which would give me the ability to set price
parameters of individual contracts, which if reached, would signal an alert
window popup. I would need the ability to qualify the reason for the alert
when I was activating it. Example, notify John H when price get above
$64.00. In other words, when the alert flashes on the screen, I would need
to know why the price alert popped up. Let me know if this is do able.  Any

Jobe Moss

MCM, Inc.