Re: CURRENT TAXES

: I suggest we all watch Bowling for Columbine by Michael Moore and we will
: all know what started this!  I just watched it last night and it opened my
: eyes.

This is getting way off topic but "Bowling for Columbine" is not a
documentary, in any aspect of the word. It is fiction concocted by Moore to
further his political agenda. How the hell he won an Oscar for 'Best
Documentary' speaks volume on how deluded and left wing Hollywood has
become.

http://www.hardylaw.net/Truth_About_Bowling.html