Using E-Signal with TS5

I am confused.

My understanding was that I could use esignal's internet
feed for realtime data on stocks/futures/indicies during
the day (don't need near 500 symbols here) then use the
plugin to AUTOMATICALLY update my symbol universe (5000+
symbols) each night. I was looking forward to doing this
when my DTN satellite contract was up.

Could someone confirm whether this is possible/reasonable?
Does the 500 symbol limit apply? How long would updating
one day's tick data for 5000 stocks over my dsl connection
 take?

regards,

tbr

But in terms of improvements, it would be nice to be able to use the plugin
as a complete replacement for something like HistoryBank that will allow
users to quickly update all their symbols (ie. all tickers on NYSE, NASD.  =
+5000).  Because the plugin wasn't designed for this, using it for this
purpose is extremely slow.