Re: TS doesn't see GS

Emmanuel,

Change the radio button from symbol to description and try it then
change it back.  Give it time.  Close it and try again.  It gets flaky
sometimes.  This is a normal bug.  Sometimes you may need to close
charting and reopen it.  Don't forget TS2ki loves for you to reboot
your computer.  It also loves an install on top of the current one.

Best regards,
  Jimmy Snowden
mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxx

Monday, September 15, 2003, 11:31:39 AM, you wrote:

E> Have you encountered this situation before?

E> GlobalServer is connected to eSignal, everything is fine (symbols show "connected").
E> In TS if I try to add a chart with GlobalServer as the source, no symbols are shown.

E> What is weird is that it used to work a few days ago.

E> Thanks for any hints.

Outgoing mail scanned by Norton