Re: e-0910th/continuous hourglass...high cpu usage

Thank you for your reply to my inquiry of June 26, 2003.  I am a bit
curious... do you have an 81-day backlog of these such inquiries?

I will look at your solution later today.

Yes, I have made some changes.  I have reinstalled Tradestation two times.
I have saved my data according to instructions of  "Juan" in your customer
service department (has that number actually been disconnected?), & the new
install will not accept the import of the saved data file... so i have lost
10-years or so of data.  I have installed a new CPU at only a slight cost,
including improved ventilation by 3 fans including a heavy duty fan over the
new 2400 AMD CPU to ensure heat was not a problem.

Yes, the hourglass continues to run... delaying virtually every tradestation
command from .50 to 6.0 seconds... since, as i noted in my June 26 email to
you, June 23, 2003.

The Link you suggest...
http://www.tradestationworld.com/training/search_results.asp ... gives me
nothing but a request for a keyword.  I tried keyword "hourglass"...
resulting in one doc, which refers to eSignal E-Mini symbols... i use DTN
Satelite data feed, so i presume your doc (if this is the correct one) does
not apply to me.  I got no docs returned for keyword "CPU".

Only one other question,... Do you have any other specific ideas which may
be of assistance to the near-100% CPU usage with TS 2000i?

Yours truly
Preston Morrow