Re: Esig GS 2000i plug in - Active X

Hi Todd,

You are right, the Plugin downloads exactly the same data which you
plot in eSignal charting. Most probably gaps are caused by the settings of
you GlobalServer. Please double click on the ESZ3 symbol, go the the
'Sessions' tab and regulate the settings, gaps have to disappear.

Please let me know how I could be of a further help.

Regards,
Andy

--
Best regards,