Announcement: Ultimate Portfolio Manager (UPM)

Although I've always had a pressing need for a portfolio management
application, having enough time to seriously evaluate software that might be
suitable has always been a deterrent. Each time I look it seems I can't find
anything that's sensible, intuitive, and offers reasonable value, imo, so
I've decided to bite the bullet as it were and really do something about it.
I've outlined how I intend to solve this problem (for me at least) at
www.traders2traders.com/upm <http://www.traders2traders.com/upm> . When you
have a few minutes, I'd appreciate it if you could take a look, and throw as
many suggestions and criticisms at me as you care to.

A few traders and/or programmers have expressed an interest in participating
in the development and testing of UPM, and with a little more help I think
I/we can get underway. BTW, there's money on the table to make UPM a reality
and those who participate should financially benefit.

Thanks for reading what is kind of off-topic and commercial.
Colin West