Re: Esignal GS 2000i plug in - Active X

Little surprised by the problems being reported with
eSignal ActiveX for TS mentioned here. This is a
enhanced version of Uniserver written by Tssupport
that we have purchased.

There are setup issues because of volumes on futures
and how they have to be handled differently since we
are dealing with a product TS2000i that has not been
updated in some time and forex is tricky too. But
those are the same ones Uniserver had.

Let us know the details on our forums or directly to
tssupport and they will attempt to fix them.

Also, coming soon - a new product we will be launching
with the help of tssupport - Options Plus with eSignal
- we will make that available in the next few weeks
for users to evaluate.

Chuck
@eSignal