Re[2]: Runtime error problem

Blake,

I would normally think there is something wrong with the strategy but
when it says it can't open a file that doesn't sound like the system
is coded wrong but I wouldn't eliminate that.  You could run the traps
on the program itself.  Reinstall TS2ki, build a new workspace to run
it on.  You may want a really good code person to check your code out
if the rest doesn't help.  There are several good code people on the
list.

Best regards,
  Jimmy Snowden
mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxx