Re: Schedule will be changed on CME's Globex trading

This is the second time I have gone to their site to read this.
I cannot make heads or tails of this gibberish

1) On Mondays through Thursday from 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.;

( One whole hour of trading thats cool, ought to be pretty volatile)

2) trading to halt between 4:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.;

( Ok we traded for an hour now we need a break )

3) trading ends at 3:15 p.m. the following day

( Ok that means we can trade all night until 3:15 But #1 above says we can't
start till 3:30 )

Am I confused or is the guy that wrote this on drugs ?

Jerry