Re: Custom Programming

This is a simple task in Power Basic using Global Memory and
Inter Process Communication. I have written several Dlls that share
Global memory. Any application can call access the variables
stored there.

I have a 50% off first time client offer so It would be very
inexpensive for me to develop this for you.

Please contact me privatly.

On 7 Sep 2003, at 13:23, Mike Gossland wrote:

> Hi Mark, Mihail and others,
>
> Hashnums can be used for this. It includes a "server" that runs as a
> separate host application that stores values that can be accessed by
> many apps at the same time. Each app just has to include a call to
> the hashnum.dll to access the server and get at the variables between
> applications.
>
> Mihail, pushpop doesn't have a server and as far as I know, the
> memory it uses is private to the application. So although you can
> store value with pushpop in TradeStation, I don't know of a way to
> access them from an outside app. Is this really possible without
> changing pushpop's source code to enable global memory sharing?
> Thanks for any light you can shed on this topic.
>
> Regards,
> Mike Gossland

Regards
Mike