From: Jim Booner [mailto:jim_booner@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, September 07, 2003 4:16 AM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: ot backup software

hello,

does someone know a good, small and low priced backup software?
i just want to delete old directories, and copy / backup special directories
on an external harddisk.
and if possible in an batchjob so i could do a sleep while it's working *g
thought i just ask before i install and deinstall several tools.
thanks jim