"Input buffer overflow"...what is this, how to fix it?

My TS2000i /Dynastore/DTN IQFeed setup stopped collecting data several times
today.  When I checked the event log I found this error message that kept
repeating itself until I went offline and then back online:

"unable to buffer incoming data-Input buffer overflow".

I don't know what this means and I'd like to find out if there is a temp
file somewhere that has gotten too large, or if there is some similiar kind
of fix.  Has anyone had this problem and found a way to fix it?

It wasn't a data problem because the datafeed was working fine while this
was happening. The Global Server just stops collecting the data when this
buffer overflow occurs.

John