UNBELIEVABLE NEW REGIONAL FEE

Hello omega-list,

http://www.markbrown.com/esignal.html

UNBELIEVABLE NEW REGIONAL FEE

So is it really necessary that eSignal charges a MONTHLY regional
access fee?

I just find this UNBELIEVABLE because I personally can access anywhere
in the world via Internet with no additional REGIONAL fee.

It's funny that I just complained about the cost verses what they give
you and so they lower my monthly fees for the next 3 months by 30.00
and them they turned around and charged me and additional 25.00 for an
additional regional fee.  What has changed?

I feel like my bones are being picked clean by the data Vulture.

Mark Brown

--
Thank You,
Mark Brown