Re: Best fir sine wave

Hi Alex,
       The comment was a joke, not a jibe. Hope you took it that way. A
couple of people suggested commercial indicators/functions that may or
may not have been suitable. I was simply wondering if there was a
formula for such things, bit like the linear reg stuff. Thank you very
much for your comments and formula.

You - and a lot of the guys on the list - have been extremely helpful
many times in many ways and it's very much appreciated.

Ian