Re[4]: EOD US Stock data

tsn> Yes, they will lock you out of new data. If you have created a portfolio
tsn> wich saves the data into ASCII files you will not have that problem. The
tsn> data will stay there and will not be deleted.... even if it would, you could
tsn> make a backup of those ascii files.

Just to clarify since we had that experience 6 months ago with CSI.
The data exported from UA to other formats that went over the newly
applied 10-year limit *did* get deleted. When we complained and got
something "fixed" with their customer service, the data we used to have
before reappeared.

Of course a backup in this case would help to restore what you had
before, but remember that you could not add more current data to the
files because you will loose the history over 10 years. So the
solution would be *manually* updating your old data files from the new
ones, which have to be kept in separate direcories!

Ivo Karindi