Re[4]: EOD US Stock data

Hello trader,

ok should have qualified that it doesn't take long to download the
data but build a perpetual data contract on all the futures and talk
to me 24 FRIGGIN hours latter.

no way just try it and let me know,  if you need perpetual or back
adjusted futures contracts you do not have enough hours in the day
with the fastest computer to build all the contracts you pay for.

try let me know how it works for you.  if it were not for this i would
be using them - one other thing the continual updating software is
borderline psychotic.

tsn> Well... it takes me about 4 minutes to download the data for
tsn> several thousands futures (including comodities) and something
tsn> like close to 60000 stocks.

--
Thank You,
Mark Brown