From: Frank Fleisher [mailto:r5_6fpen8@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2003 8:47 PM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Seeking robust UPS Solutions

After the Big Blackout, I got into thinking about a UPS system that
can power several computers, flat screen monitors, routers, modems,
etc. over an extended period.  My current setup allows me enough time
to perform a proper shut-down.  But it would be nice to keep going
throughout the trading day without calling my broker and power
company and having to yell at them both.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

-F

---