re: EL question...

I previously asked:

"Is there a way to write a system that only takes the next signal if the last one is (or would have been) profitable? I don't know how to reference a trade that would have occurred but didn't b/c the prev trade was negative...

TIA,

Seth"

Having not heard any responses (from this very responsive, helpful list), I am guessing it is not a simple thing to do... I had a thought that might make it simpler, however, my EL skills leave much to be desired... Would it be possible to adjust the trade size based on the profitability of the previous trade? i.e. Trade 100 contracts if the previous trade was profitable, trade 1 contract if the previous trade was a loser?

Thanks again,

Seth