Re: Off topic: antivirus program that works good with TS 2000i

On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 04:41:03 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:

>Hello Everyone,
>
>Sorry for this off topic post, but I need your
>suggestions. My antivirus program that I was using
>isn't working that great (fix it utilities 4.0), so I
>am looking for a better one. I would appreciate any
>suggestions for a good one that also works good while
>running TS 2000i.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Todd Hoff

Todd,

Read the related thread for some ideas and backgrounds.
I would suggest www.nod32.com
Small, fast, secure, many updates, crashfree.
Very good reviews. Infact it wins on every test published.
Look around on their site.

But I'm no expert. The expert write the anti-virus tools and only recommend their own stuff.
So in the end it's your own choice.

Tony