RE: bad timing on antivirus post

pretty funny, needs a little more work though!

-----Original Message-----
From: Todd Hoff [mailto:gatrboots@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, August 17, 2003 3:39 PM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: bad timing on antivirus post

Hello again,

Sorry for the poor timing of my post today on
antivirus stuff. I was just catching up on the this
list's digests from this past week and I see that
there were some helpful prior posts on Norton's
antivirus program.

I gather that many of you are happy with Norton. Looks
like I will follow your lead and use this. But if
anyone else has any better Antivirus programs that
work good with TS 2000i, please don't hestitate to
post your comments or email me directly. Thanks again.

Sincerely,

Todd Hoff

> Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 04:41:03 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Todd Hoff <gatrboots@xxxxxxxxx>
> To: Omega forum posting <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Off topic: antivirus program that works
> good with TS 2000i
>
> Hello Everyone,
>
> Sorry for this off topic post, but I need your
> suggestions. My antivirus program that I was using
> isn't working that great (fix it utilities 4.0), so
> am looking for a better one. I would appreciate any
> suggestions for a good one that also works good
> while
> running TS 2000i.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Todd Hoff