Blackout: Data desperately needed

Hello fellow traders,

I'm a desperate trader in need.... the blackout effected most of Ontario,
Canada for over 24hrs for Fri. Aug. 15... I could not collect any intraday
quotes, nevermind trading... by the time I got my power, markets closed.

I use esignal  w/ TS2K and because of the cpu problems associated with emini
volume, I have re-configured my emini S&P and ND as STOCK... SO IF ANYONE
ALSO USES ESIGNAL AND HAS THEIR EMINI S&P/ND SETUP AS STOCK AND HAS EMINI
S&P AND ND INTRADAY DATA FOR FRI. AUG. 15 CAN YOU PLEASE SEND IT TO ME IN
XPO FORMAT.

Forever in your debt,
Bing