Re: indicator

No, you're both wrong.  The indicator causing the problem is:

Inputs: price((h+l)/2);
plot1(value1);

See the problem?  Value1 isn't being set to anything, so a bunch of
zeros are being potted.  Change the plot to

plot(price);

and that will fix it.

>corection, change to L + (H-L)/2

That's mathematically the same as (H+L)/2, so why would that make a
difference?

-Alex