Re: Message for Alex

Ian:

>Sorry to use the list for this but email to Alex (alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
>is bouncing again.

Ah yes.  My ISP's use of the sorbs.net DNSBL strikes again.  What
happened was, spam came from your IP address so it was added to a
blacklist.  You once mentioned that your IP address is dynamic; it
changes every time you log into your service.  You happened to get a
spammer's IP address this time around.

There are two solutions:

1.  Log in again.

2.  Write to me at axlq@xxxxxxxxxxxx

>It was just a 'thank you' Alex, so nothing important but other folks
>with important stuff may also be having probs...

If you figure it out (system on newmarketsoftware.com) I'd like to
know.  I always wanted to develop something that used EOD bars to
forecast tomorrow's low and high, so I could just place limit orders
to buy and sell, with a reasonable stoploss, and exit on the close.
Daytrading without having to follow the market.  This outfit seems
to have done it.

-Alex