Automated Trading

Folks ,

I am currently on TS 2000i and considering whether to
move to TS7 or not . I want to trade a strategy in an
automated (unattended if possible) fashion and looking
for feedback on tools and methods for doing this that
handle things like Internet connection drops and the
like gracefully . I am aware of the IB tools for this
such as NinjaTrader , DynaOrder and Tradebolt but have
they all have limitations it seems to handling drops
in communication between charts and the broker .
Perhaps this is something to just live with or get a
broker to trade the system for me but I am wondering
if any others feel they have a satisfactory solution
to automated trading over the Internet and would like
to share their experience .

Any experience with tools interfaces to Pats and
X-Trader out there ?

Thanks in Advance , Bill