OT - what's the problem with the connection??

Hi,
I have a pc with multiple HD. In every HD it's installed win 2000 (and IE6 -
Outlook express..all updates).
Since a few days I can't connect successfully to the net one of those HD and
I can't understand why.
Modem starts ok, the connection become active but when I try to connect IE6,
Outlook ot whatever other program they fail..
"Outlook error" tell me so:
Error TCP/IP during connection to server. Account: 'popmail.libero.it ',
Server: 'popmail.libero.it', Protocollo: POP3, Port: 110, Protection (SSL):
No, error number: 0x800CCC15
In the other 2 HD I haven't any problem at all with the connection.
Does anyone know what's the problem?
Thanks

Mario