Re[2]: Tradestation 10-Yr Historical Data

Perhaps someone on the list with experience in code can tell us if it
requires a programmer to load 8 more years of data into their servers.
Guess my logic is missing something here.

My TS2ki is still working fine.  Got 10 or more years of data too.
Still have all the bugs they didn't fix also.

Best regards,
  Jimmy Snowden
mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxx