Request to tssupport.com

Gentlemen at tssupport.com:

Congrats on your creation of OwnData.

I would like to take it a step farther and ask you when / if you would be able to create a solution that would take the j-trader platform emini feed (and the feed from IB) and allow that numerical feed to actually chart the eminis in TS2000i, even TS7.

As I see now the ticks are posting in my
j-trader window in numbers.

I think that feed is java based.

A LOT of traders would buy such a tool as an emergency method in case their main data feed failed (as it happens a lot with DTN and probably other data feeds).