Re: IB-MSRT-GS

From: "BobR" <bobrabcd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> This is what IB told me this morning:
>
> "What you are seeing on the TWS screen is real time, the market depth
screen
> is a snapshot that refreshes every 5 seconds."

Maybe they think that a "heartbeat" with an interval of 0.3 seconds is
real time. I would not blame them because with a lot of securities etc.
that is faster than they are traded.

My information is the same as Alex's so my guess would be that
the ib people "misinformed" you. (but not on purpose)

greetings