Re: Data Feeds

Mark,

I was so excited to see your post.  I figured you were going to answer
my question.  Which feed to switch to from DTN Satellite.  I couldn't
find the answer????????

My needs are not as great as yours so I still favor eSignal.  You go
with them Mark and then I will listen for your expert opinion after a
couple of weeks.  Cause I know you will bench test them at ninety five
hundred RPM all day long.  Especially with that connection you have
that will suck the tick breath out of the eSignal.

Best regards,
  Jimmy Snowden
mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxx