Re: New eSignal ActiveX plug-in for TS2000i

Hi ,

actually i was talking about exactly this in my previous post :)) ...

I have intsalled the Plugin yesterday - works really perfectly!
And looks even more stable than uniserver (taking into account that
uniserver was very relyable)... didn`t expect the solution will be so
cozy..

many thanks to eSignal`s guys.

--
Best regards,