eSignal as a Datafeed to TS2000I.

To all TS2000i users,

Tradestation TS2000i supports eSignal as a direct
built-in datafeed of choice. Tradestation claims
something like 25,000 units sold and continues to sell
it internationally.

eSignal has been greatly expanding its global coverage
of real time exchanges in Europe, Asia / Pacific, and
Forex - now up to 75 and growing. In order to better
support eSignal users of TS2000i we are launching a
new ActiveX tool to load tick and history data on
demand from eSignal's servers into the TS2000i
product.

We are making this tool available for free with our
eSignal service. ActiveX for TS and the documentation
is now in a public beta to use located here:

http://share.esignal.com/groupcontents.jsp?folder=Active-X%20Plugin%20for%20Tradestatation&groupid=135

We have set up a thread on our forums for comments:

http://forum.esignalcentral.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=94

Chuck
@eSignal